Skip to contentSkip to Main Site NavigationSkip to Site Left NavigationSkip to Site Utility NavigationSkip to Site SearchSkip to FooterDownload Adobe Reader

Contact Us

How can I speak with a counselor?

Counseling Appointments can be made in person or by calling (619) 644-7208, press 7.  You can choose a date, time, and specific counselor you would like to see.

Mini-Session Counseling is available daily, on a walk-in basis, and is designed for 15 minute questions and information.  A counselor can help you with a one-semester educational plan, quick questions, Financial Aid consortium agreements with only Grossmont & Cuyamaca transcripts, and ESL educational plans for Financial Aid.

Online Counseling is available for quick questions and information (no transcripts will be pulled).  You can access this by clicking on the Online Counseling button.

Drop-In Counseling is designed for quick five minute questions and information (no transcripts will be pulled).


Last Updated: 12/16/2016
  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District